Schedule a Tour
Return to Content
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: CLICK ON A QUESTION TO SHOW THE ANSWER - CLICK AGAIN TO HIDE IT
1. What will you do to prepare my house before I move in?
We professionally clean, paint, and will deep clean or replace flooring - we ensure your home is 100% move-in ready!
2. Do I have to be present for a service technician to perform work?
No. With your verbal or written permission, the technician will complete work orders when you are not present. A door hanger is left behind to indicate the repair that was done while you were gone.
3. Do you have on-site maintenance?
Yes. Onsite 8AM-5PM Monday-Friday. Oncall for maintenance emergencies after business hours.
4. An item in my unit needs repair. How do I get help?
Call the office & follow prompts for service requests; or go online & submit electronic request through Heritage Hills Estates' Resident Portal.
5. What happens if I am locked out?
During business hours, contact the leasing office to help at no charge to resident. After hours, contact emergency maintenance, technician will be dispatched to help & your account will be charged $50 to be paid when next rent is due.
6. What amenities does the property offer?
Our property has a pool, basketball court, playground, dog park, and a courtyard with picnic areas.
7. Is your community pet friendly?
Yes. Large dogs up to 100 lbs are welcome; certain breeds are restricted. Cats are welcome too. Please contact leasing professional for details on pet rent.
8. What appliances are standard?
Each home comes standard with a refrigerator, above range microwave, stove/oven, and dishwasher.
9. Do you offer furnished apartments?
We currently do not offer furnished homes
10. How long does it take for an application to be approved?
The process is quick - we can have you approved in 24-72 hours
11. What are my options for paying my rent?
You can pay online w/VISA, Mastercard or ACH account. Bring money order, personal or cashier check to leasing office; and there is a lock box for payments after business hours.
12. Am I required to purchase renter's insurance?
Yes - minimum coverage as follows: $10K personal property & $300K liability
13. Which provider can I use for Internet and cable?
Spectrum (formerly known as Time Warner) services our community.
14. Is parking available?
There is ample off-street parking.
15. How do I set up my utilities?
Your leasing professional will set up water/sewage for the home; and you will need to contact Duke Energy for your electricity.
16. Which school district are you in?
We are located in the Mariemont City School District
17. How do I get to your community?
Heritage Hills Estates is exactly 1 mile east of Newtown Road off US Route 50 (also known as Wooster Pike) and is across the street from Little Miami River.
18. Is there public transportation within close proximity of the buildings?
Yes - a metro bus stop is at the main entrance of Heritage Hills Estates.
Contact us to learn more!
See why our residents love us.
Contact us to schedule a tour.
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to